Nvidia spokespeople told PC World that the company was in talks with Apple to bring their TV+ app to the Android TV streaming hub.
Following on from the arrival of the second-gen Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro in other markets late last year, the graphics giant are now looking to launch both streaming hubs in Australia.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Foxtel's streaming box now supports Netflix through a dedicated app.
The third iteration of the Telstra TV feels more like an evolution than a revolution.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia are keen to get Apple TV+ on the Shield TV
- Nvidia double down on power users with Shield TV refresh
- Google's next Chromecast Ultra may have a remote and smart TV UI
- Foxtel's Now streaming box scores itself a Netflix app
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?