The Amazon Fire Stick is, all things considered, a pretty simple product - even if it is one that handily achieves what it sets to do.
Even if the overall package does succumb to a number of shortcomings, the Foxtel Now box still feels like a significant step forward for the brand and as close to a must-have as Foxtel customers are going to get.
The new Telstra TV looks to the future, making the jump to 4K, while also finding the time to look back, adding integration with traditional free-to-air TV. Beyond that, it maintains the same Roku-powered - albeit slightly-refined - media box experience of the first gen device.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Offering a crisp slice of Ultra HD goodness and extra grunt under the bonnet, the Apple TV 4K is a worthy upgrade.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
YouTube's new live TV service will make TV mobile, flexible, easy, competitive and super profitable for Google.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
The Nvidia Shield TV, a $200 media streamer and gaming box, doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's okay.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject Manager/Stream LeadQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTAD LeadOther
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Angular4/.NetNSW
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- TPTest Analyst / CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther