Dropbox has announced that Professional and Business Standard accounts will receive an additional terabyte of space for no added fee.
Servers & Storage
How can your business take full advantage of capturing immense amounts of data and meet demand for real-time access while keeping costs down? What could be an effective data centre strategy for your business? For many organisations, the answer lies in colocation data centres.
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, they render data unusable.
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
Seagate Technology has announced the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with Baidu, covering the fields of information technology, big data analysis and advanced storage system development and implementation.
While the term ’spine-and-leaf‘ is well-understood by network designers and gaining traction in cabling circles, there is more behind the new architecture which is rapidly driving infrastructure decisions in large modern data centres.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Western Digital Corp has announced definitive plans to acquire Tegile Systems, a provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
Western Digital Corp. have announced the successful development of four bits per cell, X4, flash memory architecture offering on 64-layer 3D NAND, BiCS3, technology.
We’re on the brink of a major technological evolution which is impacting the way we live, work and communicate.
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Modern workplaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes including the traditional cubicle, the open-plan office, and even the family home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Seagate Unveils 14TB data storage portfolio
- QNAP introduces new affordable 3-bay 10GbE NAS
- Crucial launches BX500 SSD
- Crucial launch DDR4 2933 MT/s registered DIMMs
- Samsung announces the X5, the company's first NVMe SSD
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?