Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Sonos has announced a partnership with Danish design brand HAY to bring Australian consumers the HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
As someone who’s a big fan of the company’s hardware, it feels like Sonos is dropping the ball in 2018 when it comes to software.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current smart security setup.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Weeks after Samsung debuted their Galaxy Home smart speaker, Huawei have now also entered the smart speaker arms race.
Bang & Olufsen have brought their best to this year's IFA Conference in Berlin, announcing the new Beosound Edge.
Bose have officially debuted their first smart speaker and soundbars at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Google has announced the rollout of new features like Routines and Multi-lingual support for Australian Google Assistant users.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment. Desktop computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets have taken over as the dominant entertainer in the home. But not anymore.
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sonos pushes back Google Assistant support for its smart speakers to 2019
- Sonos announce HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
- Bang & Olufsen announce the seasonal 2018 collection
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?