The new-for-2021 Nest Cam is a winner, but you’ll need a subscription to realize its full value.
It may be 18 months into the shift for working from home for many, but there’s still room for improvement.
Here are our picks of the best webcams for PC and Mac.
Fujifilm Australia and Park Hyatt Sydney have paired up to create an exclusive experience with Fujifilm’s new GFX100S large format camera.
You don’t need to worry about Wi-Fi range, because it connects via 4G LTE, and a solar panel keeps its battery charged.
Arlo has added to its award-winning Pro series of security cameras with the Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera.
D-Link A/NZ has launched a new intelligent home security camera that offers smarter and simpler surveillance.
First unveiled at CES, Arlo’s new indoor camera has a lens that automatically turns opaque when it’s disarmed.
At a time when home security has never been more important, Arlo Technologies has announced an addition to its Ultra series of security cameras – the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System.
Clips 3.0 is a major update to the iPhone and iPad app for making short videos, slideshows, and school projects that can be shared through Messages or on social media.
Events over the past 18 months have highlighted just how inherently valuable technology has become for educators. From the remote delivery of classes and classwork notes and facilitating communication and collaboration between isolating students, right through to the expanded resources available by being able to access education from anywhere, technology is delivering both resilience to the education sector, and generating better outcomes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Arlo adds the Pro 4 to its range
- D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?