If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
If you're a fan of the iPhone or the Apple Watch, Apple just announced a whole bunch of things that you're going to be real happy about.
If you're looking for a reasons to upgrade to the new Apple Watch, there's no shortage to be found.
Fauna showed off their Focus smartglasses at this year's IFA. We had the chance to go hands-on with them.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Toys for Boys
Get advanced, high-end features at an affordable price with this 4K PRO-UHD Epson EF-100 projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 5 RealMe XT (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google bid on Fitbit
- IFA 2019: Fauna's Focus smartglasses thrive where Bose fails
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- IFA 2019: Amazfit's new smartwatch is the best Apple Watch clone I've ever seen
- Fitbit launch pre-sales for the Versa 2
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?