Suunto has announced the Suunto 9, a multi-sport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch.
Fitbit says it has shipped more than one million Fitbit Versa devices since the device's April 16 launch.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
Apple has previewed watchOS 5 at its annual Worldwide Developers conference.
ASUS have expanded their efforts in the wearables space by debuting their new ASUS VivoWatch BP health tracker.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has revealed the existence of a refreshed Huawei smartwatch featuring eSim connectivity.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Here are the best smartwatches, wearables and fitness trackers you can buy.
If its predecessor was the wearable that showed that Fitbit had the chops to make it in the smartwatch market, this is the one that you’ll actually probably want to buy.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
With Amazfit's Blip watch turning heads overseas (courtesy of a 45-day battery life) and importing as popular a practice as it is, we decided to check out the company’s flagship Amazfit Pace smartwatch and see if the hardware lived up the hype.
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
June is the month to get your business organised for the new Financial Year. If you need to update your Printer, Scanner or Label Maker this is the time to enter this month's competition.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 3 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 4 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 5 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Suunto 9 promises 120 hours of battery life
- Fitbit ship one million Versa smartwatches in two months
- WWDC 2018: watchOS 5 adds walkie-talkie mode and more
- Computex 2018: ASUS debut world’s first blood-pressure tracking smartwatch
- Huawei gear up to refresh smartwatch offering with eSim
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?