Samsung have announced local pricing for the latest incarnation of their lifestyle focused Frame TVs.
Home Entertainment - News
JBL have announced their latest and greatest party speaker: the JBL Flip 5.
JBL's Link Bar is half soundbar, half Android TV and finally available for purchase in the US and the UK.
Hisense have finally detailed when their first soundbars for the Australian market will arrive and how much they'll cost.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Creative Technologies are looking to carve out a new niche for themselves with the Stage Air soundbar.
Although the company's transparent smart OLED was the most eye-catching part of Panasonic's latest Australian showcase, it's far from the only thing on offer.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
The list of new features isn't huge, but multi-user support and compatibility with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers will make a lot of users happy.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's new Frame TVs are cheaper and better
- JBL's Flip 4 finally gets a follow-up
- Remember that JBL Link soundbar? It's now for sale
- Hisense's first soundbars get a price
- LG claps back at Panasonic with transparent OLED
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?