Razer have released a new version of their Viper gaming mouse aimed at those with smaller hands.
PC Components - News
After selling their 5G modem division to Apple last year, Intel are taking a big swing at the 5G infrastructure market in 2020.
Nvidia and CD Projekt Red are partnering on a special limited run of RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The gaming mice to end all gaming mice is finally getting a sequel.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
If you've been waiting for a good sale to buy yourself some external storage for your Nintendo Switch, Amazon's Black Friday deals have delivered.
Razer has added the new Basilisk Ultimate and Basilisk X Hyperspeed to their roster.
You can now buy a version of the Razer Viper with less wires and a better sensor.
Intel threw a shindig down by Sydney Harbour to celebrate the launch of their latest 10th Gen processors. Here's a quick look at what went down.
Logitech has announced a follow-up to last year's Logitech G Pro Mechanical Keyboard.
Logitech has announced the new G604 Lightspeed gaming mouse.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's new Viper Mini mouse is even smaller than its namesake
- Intel overhaul 5G infrastructure portfolio
- Inevitably, the Cyberpunk-themed Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti has arrived
- Razer reinvigorate a classic with DeathAdder V2
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?