Additional workouts for beginners are coming soon, along with workouts for pregnancy and for older adults.
A few techniques let you see files marked as hidden, whether intentionally or otherwise, and reverse their status.
Apple's 'Spring Loaded' event invite seems like a simply play on the tagline, but there could be a lot more hiding in its illustration.
Want to run Windows on your M1 Mac? Parallels Desktop 16.5 will let you use the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview.
The next big software upgrade for Oculus Quest 2 includes key enhancements, particularly for people who pair their VR headset with their PC.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is back with a new report about the 2022 iPhone, and it could bring a huge leap for the camera.
Microsoft and AMD have continued to develop Surface Edition processors based on the AMD Ryzen 4000 Mobile processor generation.
We put the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and its Ryzen 7 4980U Surface Edition chip through a battery of early tests. How fast is it? Is it worth your money? Check out our benchmarks and decide.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop 4 promises performance and battery life improvements over a range of Intel Core and AMD Ryzen Surface Edition chips.
Apple has announced that its 2021 Spring Loaded event will be held on April 20 at 10 am PT at Apple Park.
AMD's Ryzen 5000G processors could help out gamers suffering from the current GPU crisis, but they're coming to prebuilt computers first.
After numerous rumors and false predictions, Siri has started telling people that the Apple event will be held next week.
The Dell XPS 13 premium thin-and-light laptop gets a new OLED panel option.
Microsoft's Modern lineup of PC peripherals include a webcam, two headsets, the Surface Headphones 2+, and a USB-C speaker.
MSI is targeting even greater success in 2021 with its new Summit series 2-in-1 laptops. The MSI Summit E13 Flip Evo is already a Best of the CES 2021 winner while the MSI Summit E16 Flip convertible claimed a CES Innovation Award.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone Other storage: What is it and how do you clear it?
- Fitbit’s new Luxe tracker is a stylish hybrid of the Sense and the Charge 4
- Xbox Cloud Gaming comes to iPhone and iPad this week
- Microsoft's Xbox Cloud Gaming launches on PCs, iPad, and iPhone this week
- Having trouble finding a COVID-19 vaccination appointment? These online resources can help
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?