The European Commission is looking to make USB-C standard, but it won't affect iPhones for many years.
Smartphones - Features
If you want a smoother transition to your new iPhone, do these things first!
Mid-range phones are increasingly becoming the best value proposition in the smartphone category. We’ve put together a handy list of the best smartphones you can buy for under $600, right now.
Apple now sells two mid-range tablets that appear to be bigger and smaller versions of each other. But they're more different than they seem.
It’s that time of year again! The new iPhone is here! We talk about our first impressions of the new phones as well as iOS 15.
Apple is making one chip but using it in three different ways, and while some aspects of the A15 upgrade aren't particularly exciting, others are quite impressive.
With pre-orders of iPhone 13 and iPhone Pro well under way in Australia, the major carriers have begun offering their best 12, 24 and 36 month mobile plans. We look at the most affordable options.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
There are substantial differences between the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. Is the Pro model worth $200 more?
A lot of what we expected Apple to announce at its California Streaming event didn't come to pass. Here's what the leakers got wrong.
Apple touted the A15's performance in vague terms. That could be a sign that Apple made a crucial decision about the A15's performance and battery life.
With any major new OS revision, you have to ask yourself: Should I update now, or wait a while?
With the official reveal just days away, we take a sober look at what to expect.
The date is set for Apple’s next big event. What will Apple reveal next week? We preview what could happen at "California Streaming" in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
It's all there—you just need to know where to look.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- How to cut your ex out of your iCloud account
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?