Apple has revealed a handful of details of its latest and most powerful system-on-chip.
Smartphones - Features
Bookmark this page to quickly find all of our tips, guides, and how-tos for all the new features in iOS 14.
If you find an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 on sale for a low price you might think you've found a good deal, but is it?
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
Apple will be holding an online event during the slot usually reserved for new iPhones, but rumors suggest the iPhone 12 isn’t arriving until October.
The arrival of the iPhone XR and iPad Pro in 2018 brought with them a new kind of screen: the Liquid Retina Display. Here's everything you need to know about it.
In-display fingerprint sensors might be one of 2019's hottest smartphone trends but the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat FaceID.
A new report says Apple will offer new bundles of its streaming services starting this October, but what will they cost?
Apple is adding several welcome new privacy-minded features to your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Moment to moment, the Pixel 4a seems to do a great job of making it feel like you aren’t missing out by spending less on a new phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the iPhone 11 Pro cost the same but they're not created equally.
Some of the best parts of iOS 14 aren't immediately obvious!
While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Vodafone aren't doing any online preorders for Samsung's latest phablet but they do have a slightly wider device lineup than Optus and Telstra.
Like Telstra, Optus are only ranging the 5G versions of both devices. If you were hoping to save a few bucks by sticking with 4G, you're out of luck.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
- iOS 14.2: Apple releases developer beta one day after iOS 14 release
- Apple releases iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7
- AppleCare+ just became a must-have add-on to your Apple device
- Macworld's October digital magazine: Apple's new 27-inch iMac reviewed
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?