Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
Smartphones - Features
The rapid rise of the coronavirus epidemic has cast fresh shadows over recent rumors that Microsoft might be looking to launch their Surface Neo and Duo devices sooner than expected.
If your iPhone breaks sometime over the next few months, coronavirus could make repairing it a little bit trickier than usual.
Looking to grab Huawei's latest post-Android photography powerhouse? Here's how much it'll cost ya.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Here’s everything you need to know about how Australia’s ISPs, NBN providers and mobile carriers are reacting to coronavirus.
If you’re someone looking forward to the iPhone 12, no news is bad news.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
Our pick of the best cables to charge and sync your iPhone or iPad.
The souped-up quad-lens camera on Samsung's new Galaxy S20 Ultra proved a more than capable companion during a recent trip to Ukraine.
Qualcomm has unveiled the next generation of its .5G modem, the X60, and it's a thinly veiled bid to lock up the iPhone.
Once you've made the jump to a high refresh rate, you'll never want to go back - we explain why
If 2019 was the year that Apple caught the incumbents of the Android ecosystem off guard, Samsung are hoping 2020 will be their year to do the same.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here's how much the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip will cost in Australia
- Oppo add A91 to their wallet-friendly lineup
- Alcatel are now slinging budget handsets via Amazon Australia
- The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- Telstra are discounting their mobile broadband plans until April 6
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?