TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
Smartphones - Features
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
We had the chance to go hands on with Huawei's first foldable 5G smartphone. Here are our first impressions.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
If you’re after a cheaper alternative to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, here are five devices that we reckon will be up to the task.
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Here’s everything you need to know about wireless charging.
Here are five foldable smartphones we expect to see before the year is out.
Realistically, when it comes to the budget-smartphones versus older flagships, it depends on how ‘old’ you’re looking to go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 10 on a Telstra plan? I've got some bad news
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- JB Hi-Fi set to sell Vivo and Xiaomi smartphones
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?