Mere months after it hit the market, Woolworths Mobile are slashing AU$468 off the cost of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
Smartphones - News
What happened to iOS 14.1?
We still don’t know when macOS Big Sur is going to drop.
Apple has quietly updated its AppleCare+ terms to include two incidents of accidental damage per year at no additional cost.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
The good news is that the price is the same. The bad news is that so is nearly everything else.
The new Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and gets a huge speed boost from the A14 processor.
As Apple's Time Flies event nears, Mark Gurman and Evan Blass offer their final predication for what's on the way.
If you're using the iOS 14 beta, your AirPods Pro just got better.
We decided to breakdown whether or not Samsung’s Note 10 series holds its own against the company’s 2020 flagships.
As the release of iOS 14 draws near, Apple is clarifying what developers can and can not do in their apps.
Samsung's second-generation flagship foldable smartphone doesn't come cheaply but you can save some cash if you grab it through Woolworths Mobile.
We don’t know its price or features, but we know Apple’s subscription bundle will be named Apple One and include Apple Music.
Apple has sent out an invite for an online event on September 15.
Circles.Life are running a promotion that knocks the price of their 100GB $38/month plan down to just $1/month for the first two months.
35 per cent of professionals feel frustration due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
- iOS 14.2: Apple releases developer beta one day after iOS 14 release
- Apple releases iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7
- AppleCare+ just became a must-have add-on to your Apple device
- Macworld's October digital magazine: Apple's new 27-inch iMac reviewed
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?