Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
Smartphones - News
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
Telstra are looking to make things easier for consumer and small business customers in the Melbourne metropolitan area and Mitchell shire, amid a return to Stage 3 lockdown restrictions.
Samsung's next loot crate of Galaxy smartphones and tablets have officially been tee'd up for an early August reveal.
Apple might be focused on the Mac’s processor right now, but apps are next big transition—and the seeds are already planted.
View your balance, pay your bill, and download statements from the web.
Some types of games aren’t proving as engaging as Apple had hoped, according to a Bloomberg report.
Apple wants everyone to have an Apple Card—even if you were declined
RealMe have debut their most expensive and capable mid-tier handset yet: the RealMe X3 SuperZoom.
The New York Times will no longer allow articles inside the Apple News app.
The first ‘Mac with Apple silicon’ benchmarks are out, giving us some idea of how well non-native apps may perform with Rosetta translation.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
Here's what Apple has in store for your iPhone this fall.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- Macworld's July digital magazine: The new MacBook Pro
- Got a GoPro Hero 8? You can use it as a webcam for your Mac
- Telstra announce additional COVID-19 relief measures for Melbourne-based customers
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?