When Apple released the M1 Macs, they also changed the boot modes that were available with Intel Macs. Learn what you need to do to get into Recovery Mode and other boot modes—and also what procedures are now gone.
Smartphones - News
Here are the major points that have been rumored for the iPhone that will be released in the fall of 2021.
The latest iOS update adds several welcome new features to your iPhone.
Apple has replaced the iPhone 8 with a phone that looks the same but is better in every way.
Rumors, more rumors, our new site, and everything else you missed in this week's Apple Weekly Update.
Samsung has updated its Galaxy A series range of smartphones with the release of three new mid-priced models – the A32, A52 and A72.
Apple has announced that Maps will now show places where you can book a Covid vaccine appointment.
Apple decides to discontinue the iMac Pro and HomePod, a new rumor suggests a date for the March Apple event, and everything else you missed this week.
Adobe pushes the M1 native version of Photoshop to all users, but there are some differences between it and the Rosetta app.
Apple has released iOS 14.4.1 to all compatible devices.
Apple has confirmed that there's no default music setting in iOS 14.5, but it's beginning to teach Siri which apps we like to use.
Boost Charge Smart Cable range gives the green light to a full charge.
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has made a few predictions for the iPhone in 2022 and beyond.
A new French law stipulates that smartphone and laptop makers need to add a repairability score to every product sold in the country
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mounting speculation points to a new iMac launch this week
- Apple Weekly Update: The spring event is coming and new stuff is on the way
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- This Apple's Spring Loaded event invite theory is kinda blowing our minds
- Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Optus Pause allows Australian users of Optus home and mobile devices to avoid distracting notifications
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?