We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it canâ€™t get here fast enough
- How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
- The 12 best iOS 15 features Apple didn’t mention during the keynote
- Apple isn’t dropping support for barely any old hardware this year
- Apple is finally taking Siri offline
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?