Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is underway and Monday’s keynote revealed a lot of new stuff. In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about the highlights and lowlights of the keynote and the upcoming operating systems.
PC World Business
It's great to see Apple reacting to changes in the world, but given that nothing showed off this week will ship until this fall, is the timing for the new FaceTime features all wrong?
Apple is going to release a lot of new products on Monday, but there are a few that we're sure won't be making an appearance.
Apple’s developers conference kicks off on Monday. What can we expect to see—and hope to see—from Apple? We talk about that and more in this episode of the Macworld podcast.
With WWDC on Monday, here's are the products and features for the Mac that we hope are revealed during the keynote.
Our new iMac has arrived and it's a beauty.
For all that has changed over the past 23 years, the original iMac G3 and the new 24-inch iMac have a lot in common.
Google is rolling out new privacy controls in Android 12, but you won't find anything about app tracking.
What's the best VPN for Mac? The number of VPN services can be daunting, which is why we've put them to the test—to help you find the best one for Mac owners
Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
Make room in your laptop bag or desk drawer. When you have only one port type, you need adapters to be able to use your gear.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple isn’t dropping support for barely any old hardware this year
- How to get the iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 beta
- iCloud+ brings privacy and security to paid storage tiers
- WWDC 2021: Everything you need to know before the keynote begins
- WWDC last-minute rumors: iPadOS 15, iOS 15, watchOS apps, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?