We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
PC World Business
In the very near-future, machine learning is likely to be re-deployed by cyber-attackers looking to develop and distribute more dangerous and malicious threats. Worse still, this escalation might have already happened and we just don’t know about it ...
We’re on the brink of a major technological evolution which is impacting the way we live, work and communicate.
Why data centre solutions must provide predictable performance, fast deployment, flexibility and scalability
Clive Hogg, Technical Manager, Corning Optical Communications, examines the key technologies, from cabling to network architecture, that are enabling data centres to meet demands for uninterrupted user experience in the era of big data.
More than 8.4 billion internet connected devices are estimated to be available in 2017, and Gartner estimates that number will reach 20.4 billion by 2020. In 2017, the consumer sector represents 63 percent of all devices in use, or 5.2 billion units.
Snap is making itself accountable to shareholders by reprioritizing its decisions for growth. These changes impact company culture and the entire user experience.
Microsoft Teams, the new chat and collaboration software, goes live today for Office 365 customers. Here's what to expect if your company adopts it.
Read through a transcript of an Insider digital event on innovation with San Francisco Airport CIO Ian Law.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
An event hosted by the government at Cisco Live led to multiple discussions around a room of female tech leaders. Here are the main conclusions...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- McAfee Labs says fileless cyberattacks are on the rise in 2018
- Vulnerabilities found in Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- New ATR Findings: Hidden Cobra Targets Financial Sector
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?