The European Commission is looking to make USB-C standard, but it won't affect iPhones for many years.
PC World Business
If you want a smoother transition to your new iPhone, do these things first!
Is this a good time to buy a high-end Apple laptop?
It’s that time of year again! The new iPhone is here! We talk about our first impressions of the new phones as well as iOS 15.
Apple is making one chip but using it in three different ways, and while some aspects of the A15 upgrade aren't particularly exciting, others are quite impressive.
There are substantial differences between the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. Is the Pro model worth $200 more?
A lot of what we expected Apple to announce at its California Streaming event didn't come to pass. Here's what the leakers got wrong.
Apple touted the A15's performance in vague terms. That could be a sign that Apple made a crucial decision about the A15's performance and battery life.
What you need to know about version 10.15 of Apple’s operating system for the Macintosh.
With the official reveal just days away, we take a sober look at what to expect.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The next iMac: ‘Pro’ model could be 32 inches and feature a next-gen chip
- Apple designates the 2015 MacBook as 'vintage' as rumours swirl about its return
- If the $1,099 iMac was a PC, it wouldn't be able to upgrade to Windows 11
- Want to use an iMac as an external monitor? You need an old version of macOS
- iMac teardown reveals secrets, surprises, and a ton of space
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?