Apple may be laying its control strip to rest, but Dell thinks it's an opportunity on the Latitude 9330.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
More evidence emerges that Apple is working on a modern power adapter.
Pour one out for the 11-inch MacBook Air.
Nvidia’s new GeForce RTX 3090 Ti costs as much as a Mac Studio and draws twice as much power as an M1 Ultra.
Apple may be designing new 13.6-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air models.
According to Ross Young of Display Supply Chain Consultants, Apple is working on a new 15-inch MacBook Air targeted for release in 2023.
A new rumor from Ming-Chi Kuo suggests that the M2 chip might not arrive for a while.
Apple said there's just one Mac left to transition to Intel processors, the Mac Pro. But what about the iMac?
A preview of the next Mac processor upgrade is on the way, according to reports.
Apple likes to make a splash and a redesigned laptop would do it.
Australians are intensely vulnerable to scams. In the ACCC’s annual targeting scams report (2021), the consumer watchdog found that across Scamwatch, ReportCyber, 12 financial institutions and government agencies, a total of over $2 billion was reported as stolen in the last year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Studio Display firmware leaks a new Mac mini that may be coming soon
- Here’s how to make the miniature Mac mini we all want
- The next Mac mini: Slimmer, speedier, and slicker
- Mac mini refresh could bring slimmer design, borrow iMac features
- Dropbox gives its Pro and Business users a bit of extra space to work with
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?