Now that the September 14 event is out of the way, let’s talk about the event we’re all really waiting for, the one we’ve been anticipating all year: The one where Tim Cook steps out on stage and introduces new Macs.
PC World Business
Why would Apple keep what could be considered outdated products in its lineup? They actually play important marketing roles.
Apple unveiled a ton of products at its California Streaming event, but nothing was really new.
The iPhone 13 isn't looking like a massive upgrade, but two display enhancements will make it a must-have.
The lyrics to “California Dreamin’” tell you all you need to know about Apple’s event on September 14.
The App Store remains Apple's most significant vulnerability, the one that has put them in the crosshairs of competitors, regulators, and legislators alike. And now Apple needs to consider how fast it will evolve.
Apple reached a settlement in a lawsuit with developers—and it looks like the developers got a raw deal. And who could be Apple’s next CEO? That‘s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
The next few weeks are going to be big for Apple, with several much-anticipated product releases. But which releases are we most excited about? We talk about what we’re looking forward to and why.
Every big tech company in the world has got to be looking down the road to figure out where our digital future is headed, and Apple's no exception.
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PSA: Apple confirms that Unlock with Apple Watch is broken on the iPhone 13
- If the iPhone 13 didn't convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?