That’s 18 for Apple TV+ and one for Apple Music. Winners will be announced on September 20.
Macworld - News
While not the most prestigious categories, it makes Apple TV+ the first streaming service to get a Daytime Emmy in its first year of eligibility.
Apple has unveiled an ambitious plan to make its entire business carbon neutral by 2030.
Ninja, Piñata, Bubble Tea, and more are coming in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur.
New features for the News app, and bug fixes.
Apple launches new News and News+ features as Best Buy offers four months free.
The Northern District of California court has launched a website for claims related to the iPhone throttling class-action lawsuit.
Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
The latest beta for this fall's HomePod update will let you break free from Apple Music.
Apple might be focused on the Mac’s processor right now, but apps are next big transition—and the seeds are already planted.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
View your balance, pay your bill, and download statements from the web.
Some types of games aren’t proving as engaging as Apple had hoped, according to a Bloomberg report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple shrugs off supply chain woes with record $124B quarter
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?