Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Extend your network with the AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
The pricey, business-grade router has some powerful features. But you pay for them.
Billion's all-in-one modem-router serves stacks of functions, including VoIP
The Linksys EA6500 is a solid router that's consumer friendly, but it didn't supply the speed we were after
Linksys E1000 review: An inexpensive and fast wireless router with Cisco Connect software
ASUS RT-N56U review: One of the best looking dual-band wireless routers you will ever see
For under $100, this Netgear wireless router offers good speed and useful features
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
A small and surprisingly quick D-Link wireless router
A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
A Linksys ADSL2+ modem/router capable of dual-band operation
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
- Think Apple TV+ isn’t a threat to Netflix? Think again
- Core i9-12900HK review: Intel ‘Alder Lake’ laptops crush the competition
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- Everyone’s wrong about folding phones–except Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?