The ACCC has said only two local telcos have made marketing messaging changes to better reflect the NBN speeds their customers are likely to get.
NBN will press pause on its rollout of further hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) connections while it works to address poor performance encountered by end users.
Most Telstra customers with fibre to the node (FTTN) National Broadband Network connections and 100/40Mbps services were not able to achieve the speeds they paid for.
Telstra has revealed its latest plans to tackle the combined headwinds created by the NBN and an increasingly competitive market.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
Australian broadband network, nbn, has reported an EBITDA loss of $1.6 billion for the year ending June 30, compared to $1.1 billion the same time last year.
NBN. Three letters so disliked even my own laptop keys are beginning to protest the frequency of their use, sticking under the weight of my tired, tired hands.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Save $20 on Aussie Broadband's NBN100 plans
- Deal: Save money on Aussie Broadband's best NBN plans
- Cyber Monday Deal: Aussie Broadband knock $30 off NBN 1000 plans
- Aussie Broadband's Black Friday deal lets you save $20/month on NBN
- Telstra knock $10 off Unlimited NBN plans
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?