The Melbourne Esports Open 2019 is beginning to take shape, with both League of Legends and Overwatch Contenders confirmed to return to the Rod Laver Arena in late August.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive won't be the only shooter gracing the Qudos Arena come this year's IEM Sydney.
Single and weekend passes for this year's PAX Australia have officially gone on sale.
Here's everything that went down at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona - from the Huawei Mate X to the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Sydney's first Play Fare is set to take place in Redfern this weekend.
We made it to Barcelona for this year's Mobile World Congress. Here's a look at the sights, sounds and tech we saw.
Ever since it was first hyped at last year's IFA, I've been on a quest to get my hands on Nubia's Alpha smartwatch-smartphone hybrid. I tried and failed at CES but at this year's Mobile World Congress,I finally got my wish.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Here's a round-up of everything you missed if you couldn't make it to CES 2019.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Melbourne Esports Open 2019 adds Rainbow Six: Siege to roster
- IEM Sydney adds Overwatch Contenders 2019 finals
- PAX Australia 2019 tickets go on sale
- Redfern's first Play Fare is this weekend
- MWC 2019: Nubia's smartphone of the future feels a lot like the smartwatches of today
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?