Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Here's a round-up of everything you missed if you couldn't make it to CES 2019.
Here's what we saw on the final day of CES 2019.
Take a closer look at some of the most exciting tech we saw on the third day of CES 2019.
Here's what we saw on the second day of CES 2019.
The show floor is officially open. Here's what we saw on the first day of CES 2019.
Here's some of what we saw on the first unofficial day of this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Sony made the jump to 8K and more during their CES 2019 press conference.
Some of CES 2019's coolest gadgets made an early debut at this year's CES Unveiled. Here's a look at the night.
Here's a closer look at some of the new goodies Samsung debuted at their 2019 CES press conference.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Though it doesn't come attached to any sort of consumer product, one of the more interesting announcements Intel made at their 2019 CES press conference was that they'll be working with Alibaba on the 2020 Olympics.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage. As a highly competitive market, each company has developed its own point of difference and value proposition, and this is great for users, as it means that no matter what they might need cloud storage for, one of the available services will have them covered.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The CES Files: The Shift Drone
- Overwatch Contenders tees up inter-regional Showdown events
- CES 2019: 3D Audio was one of the loudest trends on the show floor
- In Pictures: Here's a closer look at Samsung's 2019 CES press conference
- CES 2019: Intel partner with Alibaba for 2020 Olympics
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?