ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
The oncology patients can select from a range of VR experiences -- including jumping from an aeroplane in a skydiving simulation, taking a boat ride through the Sydney Harbour and petting Koalas at a zoo -- as they undergo arduous treatment sessions at cancer centre Chris O'Brien Lifehouse.
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- This project uses VR to alleviate the stress of cancer treatment
- Relax: This phone measures your blood pressure
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?