Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Twitter's keeping more data about you, for longer, but offering more granular privacy tools in return.
Intel has told a court that MGT Capital Investments has gone ahead with the announcement of the “John McAfee Privacy Phone,” even though the company that proposes to change its name to “John McAfee Global Technologies” has previously said that it did not plan to launch products and services under the McAfee mark.
The U.S. National Security Agency will no longer sift through emails, texts and other internet communications from U.S. citizens that mention foreign targets under surveillance.
Windows 10 is still a privacy-invading operating system, but the improved settings in the Creators Update give you more information and control.
Twitter is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and alleging the government is misusing an investigative tool as part of an internal witch-hunt to uncover who is behind a Twitter account that is critical of the immigration service.
A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
Two GoFundMe campaigns have raised more than US$290,000 in an effort to buy the web browsing histories of U.S. politicians after Congress voted to allow broadband providers to sell customers' personal information without their permission.
A senior U.K. official is asking that law enforcement should be given access to encrypted messages on WhatsApp and similar services, a demand that is likely to fuel an ongoing debate over whether companies should create backdoors into their encryption technologies for investigators.
The U.S. Senate has voted to kill broadband provider privacy regulations prohibiting them from selling customers' web-browsing histories and other data without permission.
FBI director James Comey told a cybersecurity conference that “absolute privacy” has never been part of the nation’s privacy-security bargain. Ubiquitous strong encryption, he said, “shatters that bargain.”
A resolution introduced in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday aims to roll back privacy rules for broadband service providers that were approved by the Federal Communications Commission in October.
Did a toymaker ignore warnings about a data breach? That’s a key question swirling around Spiral Toys, a company behind a line of smart stuffed animals that security researchers worry can be easily hacked.
You can hide from casual observers, but a motivated person will see through your attempts at anonymization.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim will not appeal a Federal Court decision that confirmed a ruling by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) limiting the ‘metadata’ Telstra is compelled to hand over to an individual if that individual requests access to it.
In today’s world, whatever your job, having skills and knowledge in Data Science will play a huge role in your career development. For example, big data and analytics gathered from customers allow marketers to build more effective digital marketing campaigns. Elsewhere, city planners are gathering huge reams of data about how people move around the city and using it to help build building ‘smart cities’ that will run faster and more efficiently.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Family Zone ready new cyber safety tool for parents
- Twitter rolls out new privacy tools as it ditches Do Not Track and expands data sharing
- Intel concerned about name of John McAfee’s privacy phone
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Twitter sues the US government for demanding it unmask an 'alt' account
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Part Time)Other
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTAngularJS DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- FTCustomer Service ConsultantOther
- FTOracle e-Business Suite ConsultantOther
- FTData Migration Lead- ECS.106, ETL & SAPOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCTechnology Lead - TelcoVIC
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther