Anki has announced Vector, its latest personality-driven home robot.
Ecovacs Robotics has launched its latest floor cleaning robot, the Deebot 900.
Ecovacs Robotics has released its latest market research findings and detailed plans to bring a range of Google Home and Alexa-friendly vacuum robots to Australian households.
There are few places in the real world better that are better for finding robots than the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow: CES. This year, they even found their way into the press conferences of both LG and Sony. Here are some of the robots we encountered during our time at the event.
Ecovacs have unveiled their new Winbot X at this year's CES in Las Vegas, quickly earning a nod from the event's CES Innovation Awards.
Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Chinese robot vacuum brand Ecovacs has confirmed plans to expand into the Australian market amid its product showcase at this year’s IFA conference in Berlin.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars.
The robots are made from a number of rods and cables allowing them to easily adapt to moving through challenging terrains and making it much easier for them to be dropped onto the surface of planets than current rovers.
Researchers have come up with a unique self-assembling technique that could be used to cram more features on smaller chip geometries.
More than 40 years after founding Apple Computer, Steve Wozniak has a lot to say about the early days of the world's richest company -- and about technology, Silicon Valley, and being a born engineer.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
As modern printing and imaging solutions have become more versatile and sophisticated to keep up with the needs of users, hackers are working overtime to turn these innovations into vulnerabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Anki reveals the new Vector robot
- Ecovacs Robotics launches Deebot 900 in Australia
- Ecovacs set their sights on Australian smart homes
- CES 2018: Ecovacs earn innovation nod with Winbot X reveal
- Sphero roll out with new $80 Mini
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Samsung ditch Gear S for new Galaxy Watch
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?