Ecovacs has announced the retail availability of its cordless window cleaning robot.
if you’re looking to buy your first cleaning robot, why spend more when you could spend less?
Ecovacs company they opted to highlight a new software upgrade for their Deebot and Winbot X cleaning robots called AIVI at this year's IFA in Berlin.
LG will unveil its first ‘human-centric’ wearable robot to the public at IFA 2018.
Anki has announced Vector, its latest personality-driven home robot.
Ecovacs Robotics has launched its latest floor cleaning robot, the Deebot 900.
Ecovacs Robotics has released its latest market research findings and detailed plans to bring a range of Google Home and Alexa-friendly vacuum robots to Australian households.
There are few places in the real world better that are better for finding robots than the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow: CES. This year, they even found their way into the press conferences of both LG and Sony. Here are some of the robots we encountered during our time at the event.
Ecovacs have unveiled their new Winbot X at this year's CES in Las Vegas, quickly earning a nod from the event's CES Innovation Awards.
Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ecovacs Launches cordless window cleaning robot
- IFA 2018: Ecovacs evince new AIVI feature
- LG to unveil 'Industrial Wearable Robot' at IFA
- Anki reveals the new Vector robot
- Ecovacs Robotics launches Deebot 900 in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?