Virtual machine solution specialists Parallels have announced the imminent launch of the latest iteration of its flagship software, Parallels Desktop 13.
Some 2-in-1 laptop / tablet devices refuse to install the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's what you need to know
Put that slick Surface Pen to work with these ink-happy tools for your laptop-tablet hybrid.
A buggy internal Insider preview build accidentally made its way to Windows 10 devices and even non-Insider Windows phones.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Microsoft's hidden a wealth of information among the Settings menu in the new Windows 10 Insider build 16199, as well as some new My People functionality.
Users of old Windows systems can now download a patch to protect them from this week’s massive ransomware attack.
Windows 10's Mixed Reality experiences are almost here. If you plan on hooking one of these headsets into your PC, here's what it'll need.
Even though the GT76 was designed with gaming in mind, it can definitely perform other tasks optimally, and as a digital artist this is especially handy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parallels Desktop 13 Launches
- How to deal with “Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC” error
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?