HTC are throwing in a free copy of Valve's upcoming VR shooter with purchases of the new Vive Cosmos Elite VR headset bundle.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
HTC are reducing the cost of their enterprise-grade VR headset.
Positioned as a more affordable addition to the Vive lineup, HTC have announced the new Cosmos Play.
Augmented reality is the next big thing. At least, that’s what Tim Cook believes, and he’s not alone.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
Unless you’re already a VR enthusiast or embedded in the Playstation VR ecosystem, the Oculus Quest is the most compelling VR headset to hit the market yet.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 3 Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds review: Proof you don't have to be the best to be great
- 4 HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC add Half Life: Alyx to Vive Cosmos Elite bundle
- HTC drop price on Vive Pro Eye
- HTC add to Vive lineup with Cosmos Play and XR
- When it comes to augmented reality, it’s glasses or bust
- The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?