HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
Unless you’re already a VR enthusiast or embedded in the Playstation VR ecosystem, the Oculus Quest is the most compelling VR headset to hit the market yet.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
Months after they debuted at last year's Oculus Connect conference, both of Oculus' new headsets are now available for pre-order in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 3 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Mission accomplished
- 5 Lexon Oblio Wireless Charger (2019) review: Simple and sweet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
- Australians can now preorder the Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift S VR headsets
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- MWC 2019: HTC target enterprise market with Vive Focus Plus
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?