The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Deals in pictures
Sony’s PlayStation Store Winter Sale is now live.
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
The Corsair Crystal series 570X RGB is just $100 until Saturday at Newegg.
The Ecobee4 is the best smart thermostat we've tested, and it's cheaper than ever at Amazon today.
With prices dropping on the RX 570 and RX 580, value for 1080p gaming is off the charts.
Father's Day is fast approaching. This year it's on Sunday September 5. As usual tech deals abound.
2021 EOFY presents lots of opportunity to tech-overhaul your life, with excellent deals to be found on laptops, smartphones, headphones and gadgets.
Take advantage of sizable laptop, desktop, and PC part discounts during Amazon's shopping bonanza.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Prime Day starts on Monday, July 16. If you're not a Prime member already, here's how to become one without paying a cent before the big day.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- macOS Finder bug could reportedly let a hacker control your Mac
- Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
- Microsoft's redesigned Surface Pro 8 sets the new bar for Windows tablets
- Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?