Previously reserved for those eyeing off the premium end of the Galaxy S20 lineup, Samsung are now giving a free set of true wireless headphones to anyone who preorders any one of their new devices.
Telstra's latest line-up of Galaxy flagships has something of a hole in it.
Telstra have announced a slew of bonuses for customers who add a Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra to their Telstra plan.
We decided to do some pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Note series holds its own against the company’s 2020 flagships.
Unsurprisingly, Samsung’s sharpest and shiniest flagships are a far cry from affordable.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Optus?
Here's a quick run-down of how Vodafone and Telstra compare when it comes to post-paid plans for the new Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Vodafone?
Motorola are bringing that flip-phone you like back into style with the revamped Razr. However, Samsung aren’t keen to let their early dominance in the foldable space be tested lightly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Pixel 4a is a perfect phone for uncertain times
- First Look: Sony's WH-1000XM4s are the Apple Watch of noise cancelling headphones
- Shudder sets up shop in Australia
- macOS Big Sur: The startup chime is back
- Owlcam is the security-focused dash cam rehatched from failed startup Owl Cameras
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?