LASER, Australia’s home-grown consumer electronics brand, has unveiled a range of five new cutting-edge crash cameras that take in-vehicle incident recording to the next level.
The GPU designer wants to provide the computational power for the autonomous vehicle industry, and has also opened up early access to Holodeck, its intelligent virtual reality platform
The affordable, good-looking, rear-wheel-drive, sideways-friendly is an impressive automobile.
Looks great, nimble, sticks to the road but can go sideways at the push of a button. This affordable rear-wheel-drive sports car is great fun and won't draw snide looks from passers-by.
Do you need to get bodies or cargo across country quickly? This is well worth a look!
Ford's Everest comes as a seven-seat large SUV. We took the kids and grand parents on a tour of the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney, eschewing the highway for the fast backroads of The Convict Trail via Wolombi - a popular biker route.
Google has partnered with Volvo and Audi to build Android Auto right into the car, no phone required. We take a look at everything it can do.
What's the relationship between Amazon and autonomous vehicles? Amazon is changing the way products and services are delivered to customers, and so will autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes.
Sony has developed a CCD image sensor that can help autonomous cars make sense of electronic road signs and see better when transitioning between dark tunnels and daylight.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk today tweeted an update on the sale of his company's latest product, roof shingles that double as solar power generators.
Ford is hiring 400 engineers to support its efforts to build connected-vehicle tech and plans to establish a new Research and Engineering Center to focus on connectivity in Ottawa, Ontario.
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
Small, autonomous shuttles have been transporting passengers around Sion, Switzerland for free in an attempt to integrate autonomous vehicles into cities.
Ever wanted to see what happens in the garage? What the team eats and drinks? What they look like when they're chilling between races? Good Gear Guide goes the hard yards to find out
Stylish and portable with a high-quality design, the headphones ensure an outstanding all-day listening experience. Delivering immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the MOMENTUM Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle. We have 4(four) to give away, so jump right in and enter today: goo.gl/oPfymS
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- The 'Amazon effect' will drive autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO says
- Sony's clever image sensor helps autonomous cars see better
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Part Time)Other
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTAngularJS DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Support (PAS) Professional- Level 2 - HealthcareVIC
- FTCustomer Service ConsultantOther
- FTOracle e-Business Suite ConsultantOther
- FTData Migration Lead- ECS.106, ETL & SAPOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCTechnology Lead - TelcoVIC
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- FTSystem Administrator / Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther