In a post-GDPR world, organisations can no longer afford to take risks when it comes to securing applications in the cloud.
Content collaboration platform, Dropbox, has announced a multi-million dollar deal with the University of Sydney for the end-to-end deployment of Dropbox across the entire population of researches, academics, staff and students.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Online retailer makes play in the increasingly saturated Internet service provider (ISP) market following a new deal with Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
The rapid adoption of mobility and cloud computing has seen the potential for a Cyber-attack to Australian business increase exponentially. Despite all the advancements in technology geared toward safeguarding your security posture, the fact is that both the number of attacks, and the severity of those attacks, continue to rise.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Data science jobs will leap by 28 per cent by 2020 globally, ensuring data scientists are in significant demand. In Australia, the shortage of data scientists already being experienced means those with data skill sets are well compensated, with a salary range of $63,000 to $139,000.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Dropbox debuts colorful new look with global rebrand
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?