Content collaboration platform, Dropbox, has announced a multi-million dollar deal with the University of Sydney for the end-to-end deployment of Dropbox across the entire population of researches, academics, staff and students.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Dropbox has launched Dropbox Professional, a new offering that introduces business-grade tools to help individual users store, share, and track work from a single, secure place.
Cloud storage service Dropbox has celebrated its 10 year anniversary with an extensive global rebranding.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
Online retailer makes play in the increasingly saturated Internet service provider (ISP) market following a new deal with Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
The rapid adoption of mobility and cloud computing has seen the potential for a Cyber-attack to Australian business increase exponentially. Despite all the advancements in technology geared toward safeguarding your security posture, the fact is that both the number of attacks, and the severity of those attacks, continue to rise.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
The numbers don’t lie. According to Norton’s latest Cyber Security Insights report in 2017, cyber-criminals stole $US172 billion from 978 million victims in 2017. Globally, victims reported an average loss of $US142 plus almost 24 hours of their time dealing with the aftermath.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Western Digital moves on Oz consumers with new storage offering
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Dropbox debuts colorful new look with global rebrand
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?