Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
As its closest competitor, there are a few things the iPad Pro could learn from the Pixel Slate, as well as a number of things it should ignore.
It works on all Portrait Mode photos, and doesn't require an iPhone XS or XR.
Moshi is announcing new accessories developed under Google’s Made for Google program.
[Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
Brydge has officially joined the Made for Google program, announcing a new G-Type keyboard for the newly-announced Google Pixel Slate.
Google has begun rolling out the Google Assistant to Android Auto and Android TV owners.
The collaboration between OnePlus and Google is a mobile-only experience that will put users head-to-head around the world. There will be a series of puzzles you’ll have to solve as quickly as possible in order to advance to the next round.
Google has announced a redesign of their Google Fit app.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Speaking at today's 'A.I.Stralian Stories' event in Sydney, Google's VP of Google Photos and Communications Anil Sabharwal announced the impending rollout of several new features for the company's Google Lens app.
Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Google is under investigation in Australia following claims by Oracle that it collects data from millions of Android smartphones users.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises. They can pack so much power chassis become oversized and unwieldy, and generate so much heat performance gets throttled to facilitate cooling. When these issues are mitigated, you can be left with a laptop which is just not very good at gaming.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- Google Photos adds depth control, color pop to iOS app
- Moshi releases 2nd Generation USB-C digital audio adapter with charging
- [Updated] Brydge are making a keyboard for the Google Pixel Slate but unsure when it'll arrive in Australia
- The Google Assistant now available on Android Auto and Android TV
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?