There may be some mind-blowing new gadgets that come out in time for the holiday gift buying season, but here’s a list of the eight most significant tech gadgets released to date.
Gadgets - Slideshows
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
What’s Google Glass worth without apps that make use of its technology?
The Philips Hue is one of a new breed of light globes. It's built around a high-efficiency LED light, with a cluster used to equal the output of a traditional 50-Watt incandescent light globe.
We unbox Casio's G-Shock Bluetooth watch, the GB-6900AB. This smart watch may look like a classic G-Shock model, but it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth to notify you of incoming calls, emails and messages.
Extreme gear for extreme business
We take a first look at Fitbit's new Zip wireless activity tracker.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Sony's AirPod-killers are $199
- Cyber Monday Deal: Galaxy Note 20 for $999
- The Best Australian Amazon Black Friday Tech Deals
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Black Friday Deal: Galaxy Z Flip for $999
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?