As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Looking to decide whether you should invest in a Mesh Wi-Fi system over a traditional Wi-Fi router? Here’s what you need to know.
D-Link's D-Fend Wi-Fi router is rolling out to shelves, promising of extra cybersecurity and control for net-wary parents.
Netgear's new 4G M2 mobile hotspot is available now through Telstra.
Linksys has today launched a new software update for owners of the company's tri-band Wi-Fi systems that gives them the option to subscribe to the Linksys Shield service for added security.
Li-Fi continues to fall in price and rise in flexibility, with Oledcomm showing off their new LiFiMAX kit at CES 2019.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
Netgear has introduced the new Orbi Outdoor Satellite.
Netgear has introduced the Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender, the EX7700.
Netgear has announced the availability of its Insight Managed Security router, Insight Instant VPN Business Router.
The Norton Core is a solid and secure home Wi-Fi option. However, it does come with plenty of caveats that’ll likely turn some away.
Synology has launched its first mesh router, MR2200ac, which supports Wi-Fi Protected Access, WPA3.
Despite only scoring the runner-up slot in the results shown above, we still wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Linksys Velop AC3900 Mesh Wi-Fi system.
D-Link has launched the new generation of Lite Layer 3 Managed Gigabit Switches, the DGS-3130 series.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises. They can pack so much power chassis become oversized and unwieldy, and generate so much heat performance gets throttled to facilitate cooling. When these issues are mitigated, you can be left with a laptop which is just not very good at gaming.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- Linksys partner with TrendMicro to offer additional protections for Tri-Band users
- CES 2019: Li-Fi inches closer to the tech mainstream
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?