Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Samsung has announced that Bixby will soon play nice with rival smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Samsung and RACV have announced a partnership to make the Samsung SmartThings platform available to Australians.
LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
Bigger and better things likely await around the corner, but if you’re after something great right now - the Amazon Echo Show makes a strong case for itself.
Amazon has introduced Alexa Skill Blueprints, a new way to create personalised skills and responses for Alexa.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
The Lenovo Smart Display is a great option for those willing to buy into the hype around Smart Displays.
Signify has announced two new iterations to its Philips Hue range, Hue White and Colour ambiance candle and Hue White Ambiance Spot.
Telstra has enabled voice commands for the Telstra TV through Google Assistant that match the features customers are most likely to use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- CES 2019: B.One embrace Google Assistant and expand smart hub lineup
- CES 2019: Samsung's new TVs will play nice with Amazon and Google Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?