Apple has announced that its 2021 Spring Loaded event will be held on April 20 at 10 am PT at Apple Park.
A new rumours says the new iPad Pro will arrive last week with little fanfare, no event, and no other products alongside it.
Tim Cook talked about privacy, Facebook, the App Store, and his future with Apple during an interview with Kara Swisher on the "Sway" podcast.
A judge has approved a class-action suit against Apple over defective cables in the 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro that led to backlighting issues.
Apple has announced that its announced Worldwide Developers Conference will be help June 7-11 in an all-online format that's free to all developers.
Apple has announced a massive global expansion independent repair provider program spanning more than 200 countries.
The latest mac OS 11.3 Big Sur beta has a reference to two new iMac models, suggesting a refresh is imminent.
The Macalope would advise Intel to quit wasting its time and money on defensive ad campaigns and just focus on what it does—or used to do best.
Intel taps Justin Long, the former Apple spokesperson, to bludgeon Macs over touch screens, gaming, and more.
After cutting some configurations of the 21.5-inch 4K iMac, Apple has now discontinued production of the iMac Pro.
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has made a few predictions for the iPhone in 2022 and beyond.
If M1 Macs are performing too many writes on the SSD, that could lead to drive problems down the road.
Security researcher Red Canary has discovered a new malware target at Macs running both Intel and M1 chips but there’s a twist.
Bloomberg has spotted a new job listing at Apple that points to a serious push for the next-next-generation of wireless networking.
Consumers snapped up Chromebooks in 2020, enough so that Google’s Chrome OS is now the second most popular OS in the PC space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- iOS 15.1: Beta 1 is released with SharePlay and vaccine cards in Wallet
- iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- Future iPhones may be able to detect depression, cognitive decline
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Big improvements where it matters
- Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite models wield bigger screens and USB-C charging
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?