A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Separating the R7 Plus from the pack is an outstanding display and a competitive price
All things a smartphone should be and nothing more
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
optus in pictures
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Following the formation of AUSSAT by the Australian Government in 1981, a government owned company designed to own and operate the national satellite system, Australia’s first two satellites are launched in 1985, providing domestic satellite services, in particular remote & rural TV broadcasting.
LG WebOS-based Smart TVs now have a dedicated Optus Sport app.
Optus are pulling a leaf from Vodafone's playbook with a new $5-a-month add-on.
With the new iPhone 11 Pro having stolen the crown for Apple's most luxe smartphones, it's becoming cheaper than ever to grab yourself an iPhone XS.
Optus are offering up to 40% savings on selected Oppo smartphones and prepaid SIM kits.
Optus has promoted its deputy chief executive Kelly Bayer Rosmarin to CEO after only 10 months in the role.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Like Telstra, Optus are only ranging the 5G versions of both devices. If you were hoping to save a few bucks by sticking with 4G, you're out of luck.
Optus are the only ones offering the new iPhone SE in the largest 256GB size. Here's how to get the best deal.
With coronavirus keeping many indoors over the next 3-6 months, it’s possible that consumers will notice a much bigger difference in mobile connectivity when things return to normal.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Here's a quick run-down of what each telco has to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- Apple’s excuse for denying Xbox cloud gaming is patently absurd
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- macOS Big Sur: Learn about the user interface changes
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?