Even if you aren't into overclocking, benchmarking your graphics card can help ensure your GPU is running as expected. Here's how to do it.
ZIP files hold several compressed files inside, reducing how much space they take on your hard drive. They need to be unzipped to use the files, though. Here's how to do it.
Is your Wi-Fi slow? Before you run out to buy a new router, try changing your router's channel and bandwidth settings.
Windows has an easy way to increase your PC's performance. In Windows 11, it's called the Power Mode. We'll show you how to find Power Mode in Windows 11.
Knowing what motherboard you have lets you know what sorts of PC components you can slot into it. Here's how to check.
If you're not going anywhere for a while with your laptop, why not kick back and get the full desktop experience? Here's how.
Wondering what's inside your computer? Here's how to check your PC specs.
With just a few clicks, you can get rid of the Widgets button (or Search, or the Task View virtual desktops) from Windows 11.
Setting up a Wi-Fi extender isn't difficult, but there are some tips and tricks you need to know for maximum performance. We walk you through the entire process.
If you don't like the new, centered look of the Windows 11 Taskbar icons, we can show you how to move them back to their familiar left-hand corner like in Windows 10.
Five simple steps to cleaning your email inbox.
Your high-speed desktop RAM runs slower until you manually activate XMP in your motherboard BIOS. Here's how to do it.
Microsoft has released the first official beta of Windows 11. Here's how to get it.
Changing your e-mail display name is easy, once you know where to look. Here's how to do it in Gmail, Outlook, and other mail services.
Install a front, interior, or rear dash cam more easily with our tips and tricks from years of dash cam reviews.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Apple won't let you use Siri to hail rides or make payments anymore
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- Why this $240 5G phone is worth checking out
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- The best benchmarking software for your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?