Apple’s big mobile OS updates have a ton of new features, and you can try them out now. Here’s how.
The next version of the Mac operating system, macOS 11 Big Sur, will be officially released this fall. But you can install and run Big Sur now by joining Apple’s Public Beta program.
If your computer audio abruptly stops working, you can try these simple steps in five minutes or less.
Having trouble with the beta on your iPhone or iPad? You can go back, but it's not quick and easy.
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference kicks off on Monday, June 22, and the keynote presentation promises to be an event you won’t want to miss.
Videos sent directly through text message or a chat app often end up tiny, blurry, and difficult to view—here's how to share them in all their glory.
Here is a look at the ecosystems you can use for storing web articles and pages for later reading.
You can do it over Bluetooth or with a wired USB cable.
These helpful tips can help you cut through inbox clutter and organize Outlook.
You’ve got one HomePod in your living room and four people who want to use it. No problem!
So you’re ready to make the leap from Google to Apple. Here’s what you need to know.
The traditional Mother’s Day brunch is out the window, so set up a virtual window with mom and other family for May 10.
Don't even peel the plastic off your new iPhone SE before you read this setup guide.
Find the power button on your Amazon Kindle using our guide, including photos of Amazon Kindle, Kindle Oasis, and Kindle Voyage models.
Microsoft's Editor feature for Word for the Web (the online version of Word) provides simple, easy-to-parse grammar and spelling suggestions. Here's how to improve your writing with Editor for Word Online.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?