Chromebooks represent a new type of laptop that's designed to be simple. Here's our round-up of all the models that we've reviewed.
Google's Android operating has been a huge success, spurring a wealth of new and innovative smartphones that now dominate the market. Despite Android'...
In Windows Phone Microsoft has an elegant, smooth and functional OS that is often under appreciated.
Don't want an Apple iPhone 5? Here's the best smartphones you can buy instead!
2013 has become the year of the full HD smartphone. Whereas most of last years flagship devices paraded screens with a 720p resolution, the top line m...
2013 has been the year of the full HD smartphone, where the latest devices blur the line between phones and tablets.
With Christmas almost upon us yet again, it's a great time to buy a new tablet.
With the gift-buying season well and truly in full swing, it's a great time to buy a new computer and, in particular, a new hybrid-type Ultrabook that...
2012 has been another huge year for the mobile phone industry but it's certainly not over yet!
Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 ta...
Apple's new iPad may still be the dominant force in the tablet market, but there is plenty of choice from other manufacturers.
Looking for a tablet that's not an iPad? Here are the best tablets without an Apple logo!
The iPad is a great media consumption device, but for those who want to input large amounts of text, the touchscreen keyboard isn't going to cut it. T...
Plasma TVs simply can't be beaten for excellent image quality. We've organised all our plasma TV reviews into one easy-to-navigate list.
LED TVs are more energy-efficient than LCD or plasma models, and they're not much more expensive. We've rounded up all our LED TV reviews in one place...
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- 4 BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- 5 Apple Watch Series 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- Hotspot Shield 2020 review: New owners, fantastic speeds, slightly better privacy
- Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 review: More of the same, but better
- Hearthstone: Battlegrounds is a surprising yet familiar take on the autochess formula
- Razer Viper Ultimate (2019) review: Crowd favorite
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?