AMD’s CEO expects the vendor's supply of chips to be “tight” throughout the remainder of the year, but are expected to ease up in 2022.
When the weather heats up, you need to pay attention to the heat your Mac creates.
Vivaldi's latest version of its free web browser includes macros, called command chains, as well as an intriguing "accordion tab" layout.
HMD Global has released a Nokia smartphone they say is “life-proof” meaning they claim it’s tough enough to survive anything life can throw at it – including Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos.
Microsoft's second-quarter results for calendar year 2021 were limited by what appears to be chip shortages affecting PC sales, including its Surface line-up.
A chip shortage can’t stop Apple after revealing another monster earnings report for the third quarter of 2021, bringing in US$81.4 billion in revenue.
Microsoft released a Flight Simulator update for PCs that offers better memory and CPU usage, and faster loading times. Flight Simulator is also launching on the Xbox Series X and S.
Facebook is recalling its Oculus Quest 2 VR headset over reports of skin irritation from its foam interface. A 128GB model will be added.
Have you recently seen the message The file "%@" could not be backed up after Time Machine warned you of a failure? You're not alone: many people who have installed the macOS 12 Monterey Public Beta have also received the same error.
Paying for health services just got a lot easier with HICAPS payments now possible with Apple Wallet.
Intel is moving away from using nanometres to measure chip manufacturing progress, making angstroms the new metric. Intel 7, Intel 4, and Intel 3 will be the new lexicon.
Intel executives say that the company will be unable to supply enough processors to meet PC demand in response to ongoing chip shortages.
Apple is attending the National Association of Broadcasters Show in October, the first time it's made an appearance there since 2011.
You can ensure your data remains safe through erasure. Here's how you can use the Find My app to remotely wipe out a device.
Oppo has released three new TWS earphones backed by research showing what Aussies want when they buy earphones.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- You can now get a Touch ID Magic Keyboard for your M1 Mac
- Ryzen 7 5700G review: AMD's answer to the GPU shortage has arrived
- 10 iPhone tips and tricks that will save you time (and maybe your life)
- How to remote-access a Windows 10 PC
- iPhone 12: Buy now or wait?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second-generation
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?