Fortnite fans can once again play on their iPhone free of charge, if they're willing to jump through a few hoops.
Developers and Swift Student Challenge applicants will be chosen at random
All the products and software updates to look forward to at Apple's June WWDC Keynote that kicks off its developers conference.
The FIDO Alliance said that Apple, Google, and Microsoft have committed to a passwordless future where you'll use your fingerprint or PIN on your phone to log in to virtually any other phone or PC—even a brand new one.
Wondering which iPad is best? We discuss iPad sizes, processor speeds, price tags and more in our iPad buying guide.
New partnership with Microsoft and Google marks World Password Day by working together to eliminate passwords once and for all.
Apple reaches class-action settlement over ‘decreased performance.’
AMD launches the Ryzen 5000 C-Series for Chromebooks, with four new processors based upon the stunning Zen 3 architecture—including the first 8-core X86 chip for Chromebooks.
Wondering which Mac to get for making music? We compare the entire range
The Lenovo Slim 7, 7 Pro X, 7i Carbon, and Slim 9i go on sale in May and June.
When you need a quick free VPN connection for your Android phone or tablet here are the services we recommend.
Is iCloud Keychain enough or should you use a separate password manager? We look at several worthy alternatives.
If you want a 10-foot cable, start saving.
Wave farewell to the iPad mini 2 and iPad Air 2.
Verbatim's 128GB SSD keeps data super-secure by never letting you write over it.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?