Will Microsoft launch a Microsoft Surface with an AMD chip inside of it? That's just one of the reports floating around in advance of Microsoft's Surface launch next month.
Microsoft said a problematic Windows 10 patch to fix Windows Search has led to another issue: Multichannel audio in PC games isn't being rendered correctly.
Microsoft's patch to fix CPU spiking issues within Windows 10's Windows Search function has apparently broken Windows Search for some people.
Opting to upgrade to the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max through Optus? Here are the best plans.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.2 drivers releasing today adds support for Radeon Image Sharpening to the Radeon RX 470, 480, 570, 580, and 590.
Mozilla is letting beta testers try out Firefox Private Network, a VPN-like proxy service to mask your IP while browsing.
HTC have dropped details, pricing and a release date on their new Vive Cosmos VR headset.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
As the first iPhones with the the Pro surname, they mark a real sea change for Apple’s iconic handset and join a lineage of devices that carry an expectation of not just greatness, but also productivity prowess and cutting-edge performance.
Just bought a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+? Here are 10 features to set up first.
Apple has finally given the world its first look at the iPhone 11 Pro - but how much is it going to cost?
Apple's new iPhone 11 Pro Max has the biggest screen and a triple-lens camera - but how much does it cost to buy in Australia?
AMD says that a new BIOS to fix its 3rd-gen Ryzen boost issue has been sent to motherboard partners, increasing boost speeds, lowering overall voltages, and accompanied by a new monitoring SDK.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Best gaming mouse: Razer vs Zowie vs Logitech vs HyperX
- Microsoft Windows 10 Insider build 18985 expands its simple Bluetooth pairing
- The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- Epic's own library update finally adds a List view for your game collection
- In Pictures: A closer look at the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?